Singles’ Ministry Mission Statement:
The mission of the Forest Hill Church Singles’ Ministry is to:
- Encourage single members to be excited about the soon coming of Jesus Christ, and to be ready to meet him when he comes.
- Increase our faith by studying God’s Word on a daily basis, and by having a purposeful, and powerful, intercessory prayer life.
- Accept our present station in life, while looking forward to God’s plan for our future.
- Accept God’s unconditional love for us, and to readily forgive others and ourselves.
- Live a full and balanced life as we encourage, assist, and support each other along this Christian walk.
- Promote and live a healthy lifestyle by intentionally attending to our spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being.
- Support the mission and ministries of Forest Hill Adventist Church and its surrounding community.
Basis for Mission: Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Single Members - include individuals who have never married, want to marry, divorced, widowed, single parent or content with their status.
Come join the Singles in Weekly Study Sessions Starting Saturday, April 18th @ 4 pm on Zoom.
See Cheryl Gaines for upcoming Singles activities for 2020 Forest Hill Singles Ministry.
For more information contact the Forest Hill Singles
Ministry Leader, Cheryl Gaines. Email her here or call 817-507-7523
Asst Ministry Leader, Julia Ann Holmes, at FHSingles@yahoo.com or call (817) 723-1675
Candace Wright - Treasurer