Singles’ Ministry Mission Statement:
The mission of the Forest Hill Church Singles’ Ministry is to:
- Encourage single members to be excited about the soon coming of Jesus Christ, and to be ready to meet him when he comes.
- Increase our faith by studying God’s Word on a daily basis, and by having a purposeful, and powerful, intercessory prayer life.
- Accept our present station in life, while looking forward to God’s plan for our future.
- Accept God’s unconditional love for us, and to readily forgive others and ourselves.
- Live a full and balanced life as we encourage, assist, and support each other along this Christian walk.
- Promote and live a healthy lifestyle by intentionally attending to our spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being.
- Support the mission and ministries of Forest Hill Adventist Church and its surrounding community.
Basis for Mission: Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)
Single Members – include individuals who are single by choice or not by choice.